Scholarship and Freeship Information
* Government of India Scholarship and Freeship.
- SC Scholarship and Freeship.
- NT Scholarship and Freeship.
- OBC Scholarship and Freeship.
- SBC Scholarship and Freeship.
- ST Scholarship and Freeship.
- Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule Scholarship (Only Girls)
A. Government of India Scholarship and Freeship
- Scholarship for SC/NT/OBC/SBC - Annual Income limit should be below 1,00,000/-.
- Freeship for SC/NT/OBC/SBC - Annual Income limit should be above 1,00,000/-.
- Scholarship for ST (NT) - Annual Income limit must be upto 1,08,000/-
- Freeship for ST (NT) - Annual Income limit must be above 1,08,000/-
- After compulsion of Vocational courses and admission taken for Non-Vocational courses you are not eligible for scholarship.
- Gap Certificate if there is gap in education.
- As per government rule attendance of students in class room must be 75%.
- Documents attached with application of Scholarship/Freeship must be attested.
- If applied for Scholarship/Freeship for Vocational courses it is necessary to attach caste certificate.
- One student can get only one Scholarship or Freeship facility.
* Documents to be attached with Application for Scholarship/
- Caste Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Attested Copy)
- Income Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Original Copy)
- Last year Mark Sheet ( Attested Copy)
- Last year received copy of circular number letter for Scholarship/Freeship.
- Photocopy of Admission taken Challan/Photocopy of fees deposited slip.
- District change Certificate in case any candidate change his district.
- Death certificate in case father expired.
- Income proof of husband in case of student (girl) is married.
B. Eklavya Arthik Sahayya Yojana
- Degree Exam (Science Department) - Candidate should have atleast 70%.
- In Degree Exam candidate from Arts, Commerce and Law Department must have atleast 60%.
- Income Limit - below 75000/-.
- 75% attendance is necessary for renewal.
- In first year candidate should be all clear in subjects and must score atleast 50%.
C. Scholarship for Handicapped Students
- Photo is necessary on Application
- Physically Handicapped Certificate is necessary of Sassoon Hospital Pune duly signed by doctor.
- Xerox copy of admission taken Challan.
D. EBC Fee Facilities.
- Limit of Annual Income upto - 1,00,000/-
- Candidate is eligible those who have scored at least 60% in last year exam.
- Attendance of students should be at least 75%.
- Candidate should not be taking facilities in fees from State Govt.of Maharashtra, University and Social Welfare centers providing financial assistance.
E. S.T.C /P.T.C
- School Leaving Certificate must be duly signed by Principal along with stamp.
- Signature of Sectional Educational Officer is necessary.
- Student should write School Approval No.
- Candidate must join last year Mark Sheet (Xerox Copy)
- Photo copy of Admission taken Challan/Deposited Fee Challan copy.
F. Educational Facilities for Students of Employees of
- Presently working in defence Letter of District Cantonment Board.
- Parents discharge card of Ex-Serviceman.
- Xerox copy of Admission taken Challan/Deposited Fee Challan copy.
G. Students belonging to Minority Communities of Technical and
Vocational Courses, after 12th Std. (Arts, Commerce & Science) students of private courses are eligible for Scholarship of State Government.
- The candidate must be domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Candidate should be passed out HSC from Maharashtra State.
- Student must have scored atleast 50% and above in last year exam.
- Applicant should not be taking benefits of any Scholarship Schemes/Stipend Schemes.
- Annual Income of Parents should not be above 2 Lakhs.
- In this scheme 30% quota is reserved for girls.
The documents required along with the application are as follows.
- Passport size photo of candidate duly signed.
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Ration Card
- Electric Bill
- Phone Bill
- Election Card
Details of this Scheme are on following web sites of Ministry of Minority Affairs.
H. Krantijyoti Savitrimata Phule Scholarship
This Scholarship is only for Girls
- Marks of candidate must be 50% and above.
- Income Limit up to 75000/-
- From every Colleges only 10 application of Degree/05 applications of Post Graduation are accepted.
- In total academics only once the candidate is eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates those who don't get any type of Scholarship can apply for this scholarship.